Pokemon G/S- Champion Battle - Pokemon G/S- Champion Battle -

Now that's more like it!

Out of all the Gold Silver champion music I've heard, this is by far the best. This is where I get the whole epic battle vibe. Brilliant job! :D

Pokemon HGSS Dragon's Den Pokemon HGSS Dragon's Den

Needs a little work

But not bad so far :)

kiransankarpati responds:

thanks.......

.:Alone (loop):. .:Alone (loop):.

I like it!

It's kinda Japanese right? Either way, it loops very well ^^ But it doesn't seem to be a lonely kind of music. Seems more of a tense event or something.
Either way, love it. 9/10, 5/5

Frostshock responds:

hmm everyone interpretate it different^^ i didn't ahd to think at japanes though :P i will isten again to it hehe.

thanks for the review :3

-F

cheerful fragments cheerful fragments

You have some great pieces :)

You do have a good piece here, and through the rest of your uploads, however, I can't help but feel they're a little bland. If you could maybe do a duet with a violin, or even add some effects to it, it may give it the impact it needs.
Still, excellent work, I could never play Piano as good as you :)

. Even In Death . . Even In Death .

Beautiful piece but.. Something's missing,

I think there needs to be a little more emphasis of sorrow into this. How about a little violin? In the background that might do the trick.
But none the less, an amazing piece.

DjRocALot responds:

Thank you, but I will leave it the way it was supposed to be, a pure piano piece :)

Roc A Lot

Journey to the East ~P~ Journey to the East ~P~

Excellent

Just what I was looking for when searching for Chinese themed music. Awesome job! And very relaxing.

Requiem of a Dream - Club Requiem of a Dream - Club

MOZART APROVS!

Very great job here! An excellent cover of the song. I'm sure if Mozart was here today he'd congradulate you :)

Damnit Damnit

Epicness n_n

Sounds like something you'd get on a film or something :3 Realy epic n_n

RickRoll 8-Bit Version Secunda RickRoll 8-Bit Version Secunda

DAMN YOU!

Rickrolld again! DX But in a funky way.

Green Hill Zone Remix Green Hill Zone Remix

A good song, but

It's not really much to do with Green Hill. It doesn't sound like it at all I'm afraid.
However, it's catchy. So a 7.

DjHexor responds:

Actually, if you listen carefully you can hear that it's green hill since I changed the scales to Minor instead of Major. But I'm aware that people usually don't agree with remixes straining too far from the original. Thanks for your review and thanks for your 7.